Bring harmony and peace to your surroundings with this stunning wall art. Plant Life is a spiritual awakening art. It is perfect for any room in your home that needs a little self-care. Very unique. Plant Life -AYA is a great decoration for any room with its inspirational art and beautiful canvas. The Plant Life wall art is a unique decoration for any home or office. AYA is an elegant design that sets the stage for a spiritual awakening.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- High-resolution photo printing and vivid colors.
- Canvas certified for professional photo printing will happily surprise even those with high standards.
- Guaranteed to not smudge, fade or crack. Pure white canvas (300gr/m2).
Ready to hang
- You will decorate your home within a few minutes from its arrival.
- The canvas is already stretched over the frame when it arrives.
- No hassle, or DYI.
- You have the option to choose up to 5 sizes depending on the product. Please refer to the last picture.
WHY SHOULD YOU GET THIS?
New year-New Energy, Welcome good changes
- Don't have to spend thousands of dollars on renovation, a candle, a small item, or a piece of art can totally change the space's vibe.
- An empty wall can be now a source of inspiration.
Transform your space!
- Your living room, your kitchen, cabin, or bedroom.
- You can make these spaces much more inspiring by adding art to them.
- With his handmade Plant Life Aya Spiritual Awakening Art Large Canvas Wall Art Home Decor Wall Hanging, this transformation might be effortless.
Inspire yourself and those around you
- Find something that Vibes with you, and let it inspire you and those around you.
- This is spiritual wall art and can be used as a focal point in your home. It is sure to be a conversation starter.
- If you have a hard time deciding, we are always here to help :). You deserve good changes in the New Year.
Exclusive products and designs
- You will find designs at Awaken Art that are not available anywhere else, but also some products are designed and made by us from scratch - like curtains
- We have said that many times, and we will repeat it, :) You are happy, or we take it back! Just let us know within 30 days.
Best Price Guaranteed!
- Awaken Art is making sure that you buy the most beautiful Art at the best price!
We share revenue with artists
- By Purchasing at Awaken Art, you support artists from every corner of the planet. A big part of our revenue goes to Artists.
- We would love to say that you will get it tomorrow, but we can't :), but you can expect a package between 5 and 10 days from the order.
- We are committed to keeping shipping prices affordable. You can check them by clicking the shipping button.
- Domestic shipping = cheaper, faster, and more secure shipping.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ''Was more than happy with everything - easy to order, the print was as per the website, and good price. Will definitely order again." -- SARA SHEPPARD
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ''My package arrived destroyed. :/ I contacted customer service, and they offered me a full refund or ship it again. They quickly sent the box one more time, and it arrived in perfect condition. So I want to leave 5 stars for taking care of a case fast and adequately. I am absolutely in love with this painting. It is so unique and starts a conversation every time I have guests. It's perfect." -- JASON CARPENTER
ABOUT THE ART
Bring harmony and peace to your surroundings with this stunning wall art. Plant Life is a spiritual awakening art. It is perfect for any room in your home that needs a little self-care. Very unique. Plant Life -AYA is a great decoration for any room with its inspirational art and beautiful canvas. The Plant Life wall art is a unique decoration for any home or office. AYA is an elegant design that sets the stage for a spiritual awakening. One of a kind ART, created by an American Artist, Clancy Cavnar.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Clancy Cavnar currently lives in San Francisco, where she has lived and worked as a therapist and artist for the past 30 years. She earned a Psy.D. from John F. Kennedy University in 2011. Her dissertation explored gay and lesbian people’s experiences with ayahuasca. She also has a master’s degree in Fine Art from the San Francisco Art Institute. Her interest in exploring spiritual practices has taken her to Thailand, Laos, India, Nepal, Ecuador, Peru, and Brazil. She was strongly influenced by Buddhist and Non-Dual thinking. In 1997, She was introduced to the practice of Santo Daime, a syncretic ayahuasca church founded in Brazil. She has returned to Brazil several times to explore this practice. She has found this to be a rich source of material for her artwork.